If you are planning a beautiful and unforgettable trip to Moab, Utah, visiting the Adventure center, the weather forecast is usually a determining factor on what part of the year you will visit. No matter what time of year you decide to visit Moab, you will be delighted by cool weather, along with cool breezes nightly. Because the Moab Adventure Center is open all year round, it is important to make visitors aware of what average weather they will be getting into upon arrival.
Heading into spring and summer months, here is a little of what you can expect:
- During March, it starts to warm up, bringing you from the end of winter to the beginning of spring averaging 64F high, and 33F low.
- In April, you will enjoy the spring with highs of 76F, and lows of 39F.
- In May, it begins to get hot outside with day temperatures of 84F, and 49F lows at night.
- During June, it becomes even hotter with highs of 98F, and lows of 58F.
- July will bring upon 100 degree weather, and mid-60’s for your evening temperatures.
- August does not change much at all in temperature, give or take a few degrees. In September, your highs will drop to an average of 86F, while your low will fall to the 50’s.
- October is your last semi-warm month with average highs of 77, and lows in the 40’s.
Regardless of what time of year you decide to visit, there will always be room for warm clothing in your packed bags. You never know how chilly it will get outside! So pack according to the average temperatures throughout the year.